Thursday, December 17, 2009

Girl Giving Boy A Wedgie Im A Boy. & I Got Beat Up By 2 Girls @ School.I Just Wana Know If Yall Think I Deserved It.please Be Honest.?

Im a boy. & I got beat up by 2 girls @ school.I just wana know if yall think i deserved it.please be honest.? - girl giving boy a wedgie

Well, it all started with a bet with a friend and I have lost .. anyway my friend .. Punishement my school was told to dress as a girl. Me too, but it was the biggest mistake. I went to school the next day, clothes, and when I visited the 2 girls started joking with me, and I told them to F *** off now, after that day saw the 2 in the same room and started cuz we fight joked back. I have the B * tches as stupid. and both grabbed me and threw me into the bathroom grls went. One of them held my arms behind me and another girl in the balls.As I came down I called back b * tches .. Then I realized they were both on the LRG-underwear (a bet) and started to give me a wedgie. Then I heard a whisper that I was on the floor in pain .. Then she pulled me both the bathroom in my pants and gave me everything swirly.After laughed at me and then left

0 comments:

Post a Comment