Friday, December 11, 2009

Back Pain More Condition_symptoms>back I Have Back Pain While Standing Too Long Or Walking More Than A Mile But I Can Run For A Mile Or More.?

I have back pain while standing too long or walking more than a mile but I can run for a mile or more.? - back pain more condition_symptoms>back

I have no pain when walking. My back pain is unbearable, if I have more than 10 minutes. If I go, I can walk without pain for about 20 minutes. But I can walk and feel no pain. When I sit back pain is relieved starting immediately. Can someone explain?

2 comments:

Pisces Dreamer said...

lol, I can not explain ... But they have the same thing. I think it's because I have big breasts ... lol ... Reduction can be said?

John said...

Hey, as you say, 3 min. You make the lower back to their area more easily answered ... They have less pain during the race, because the spine is straight. How to move a little when they sleep? May not support the lower back in bed ... If not, then the muscles around the lower back trying to do work outs at home with simple low back and hip. I am not hiding at all ... again Hunch leads to problems .... Back If possible, try to stop using your chest and walk with smoking. This should help, especially the spine.

Post a Comment