Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Normal Heart Rate At 34 Weeks Is It Normal For A Baby's Heart Rate To Decrease Towards The End Of Pregnancy?

Is it normal for a baby's heart rate to decrease towards the end of pregnancy? - normal heart rate at 34 weeks

My little boys heart rate between 148-152 constantly in recent months, but my Dr. appointment today (34.5 weeks), was the 135th My doctor told me he was probably asleep, but I feel so touched, 10 minutes before he was still worried.

I had no decrease in the movement, although they actually feel more in the last few days. In addition, they were all my other Appts afternoon and it was in the morning. Is there a normal heart rhythm to be much lower suddenly, and if you can a fetus Doppler tell me that they turned the heart of your child at different times of the day?

Thank you!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Conversation with the doc, it could be an abnormality in blood flow led to the fact that its decline, a high blood volume (too humid, low sodium, etc.)

Post a Comment